Online Education For Advertising Agencies…
Online education, it sounds a bit daunting or even boring. But, here are some websites that will advance your knowledge and possibly intelligence. And, isn’t that what we all need? Collectively speaking that is.
Oh, and don’t forget your career.
- Codecademy. It is time for you to learn to code. At least, start to sound like you care to your CTO.
- Coursera. Lots of career advancement courses. Like attending a Wharton course on marketing.
- Freakonomics. Listen, learn and out-smart your clients.
- Google Online Marketing. Learn from the leader.
- The How. Learn from entrepreneurs.
- HubSpot Inbound Training. Get on the inbound marketing bandwagon or, frankly… be left behind.
- Khan Academy. Free courses from programming to economics to finance to what you should have learned in the 8th grade.
- Launch This Year. Get ready to launch your online business — this year.
- The Lean LaunchPad. How to Build a Startup
- Lyndia. Yikes! Go forth and learn… 4,354 courses · 169,690 video tutorials
- Marketing @ TedTalks: Prefer video? here are the top TedTalks on marketing.
- Mixergy. Entrepreneurs training entrepreneurs. Or, how to start your own advertising agency.
- Skillshare. Courses designed for the creative in you.
- Startup Notes. Need inspiration? Hear startup founders tell their personal stories.
- Smart Passive Income. Let Pat help you leave advertising, and go live on a beach while watching your PayPal account grow.
- Startup Talks. More startup videos videos.
- Udemy. You name it, they teach it.
More & More Online Resources
Just one more element of my Big Advertising Agency Resource List. Let me know if I am missing anything.