Advertising Agency Resource List – Updated Often
My Advertising Agency Resource List is curated often to help advertising, digital, design, and PR agencies easily find the inspiration and industry resources that will help y’all build killer agencies and careers.
If I were you, I’d grab a glass of Larkmead Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 (LOL only $150 or a nice craft beer – a bit less expensive) and check out all of these links. I guarantee that at least one of these websites and/or tools will help you or your team grow your agency.
Dig growth and sharing? Therefore my friends, go ahead and share this page with your friends, family, and staff.
A kudo from David Ogilvy: “I wish I had this advertising resource list when I was in the ad biz. All I had was my brain.”
OK, one more. This here Peter Levitan blog has over 800 posts dedicated to helping your marketing communications company grow. I hope that my insights on the art and science of agency business development, growth, and management help you to make more bucks. Speaking of resources and advice, take me up on my Corleone offer.
A Couple Of Quickies:
Website Speed Is Good. A slow website drives down SEO. Check out your website.
Google PageSpeed Insights. Do you know how fast your website download speed is and how its performance ranks against your competitive agencies? Here’s the drill. If your site takes too long to download, it will lose some traffic.
Google’s Mobile-Friendly Test. Here’s another very important test. If you are like me, over 20% of your website visitors are looking at you on a mobile device then you better make sure that they are digging how fast your website loads.
BROWSEO.We might be getting a bit geeky here. That said, BROWSEO helps you view any web page like search engines see it. The tool helps you to identify issues with your site and with your current and future clients’ websites.
And, To help Your Thought Leadership Program: What Are People Searching For?
AnswerThePublic. This is a free visual tool that shows you what questions and queries your consumers have by getting a free report of what they’re searching for at Google.
Exploding Topics. Yes, just like it sounds.
Google Trends. Chances are good that you are aware of Google Trends. This a powerful tool to help you know what is hot and what is not on Google’s search universe. A look at the top 2019 Google searches may or may not make you a fan of humanity.
Social Mention. Ever wonder what the world is saying about you or your company? Here you go.
OK – The Advertising Agency Resource List…
Here are the topics covered:
- Advertising Agency News Sites
- Ad Agency Directories
- Top Advertising Blogs
- Favorite Social Media Tools
- Video Marketing Tools & Information
- Creative Inspiration & Idea Generation
- Creative Space & Time
- Online Advertising Education
- Online Legal Resources
- Life After Advertising & How To Make $$$
- Top Twitter Tools
- Top Advertising And Design Awards
- Marketing & Advertising Podcast
- Marketing Tool Generators
Advertising Agency News Resources
- The Ratti Report. Your agency needs fresh business development leads, right? So check out this website for a daily list of business development opportunities. News you can use to buy that new Tesla Roadster.
- Advertising Age. Ad Age delivers the latest news from the world of advertising and marketing agencies.
- Ad Asia Online. AdAsia Online focuses on automation, advertising technology, and creative technology,
- AdNews. Australia’s advertising, marketing, and media industries news resource.
- Adweek. Adweek covers media news, including print, technology, plus.
- branding in asia. Need to know what’s up in the Asian marketing and advertising world? Sure you do. Check out this comprehensive resource for creative work, news, interviews, and insights. Read it and you just might take the next non-stop to Singapore.
- Business Insider. Business Insider’s daily take on the ad industry.
- Campaign Asia. Campaign Asia reports on advertising and emerging media in the Asia Pacific region.
- Campaign Magazine. Ad industry news from the UK’s advertising industry “bible”.
- Communication Arts. Print publication offering competitions, forums, feature articles, job bank, graphic design resources and online shopping.
- Creative. The magazine of promotion and marketing.
- Digiday. Digiday creates content, services, and community that foster change in media and marketing.
- Direct Marketing News. Provides news, feature articles, columns, and special reports on direct marketing.
- The Drum. The alternative to Campaign. Delivers lots of news and views.
- MediaPost. Comprehensive advertising and media industry coverage.
- TechCrunch. Keep up (or try to keep up) with the fast-paced world of startups and VCs.