Business Development Must Be Your Agency’s #1 Priority – It Was When I Ran Biz Dev At Saatchi
“Peter knows the agency business, is always ahead of the curve and thinks way outside the box and at lightning speed.”
Barbara Findlay Schenck. Author, “Small Business Marketing For Dummies”; Co-Author, “Branding For Dummies”
I Am The Most Experienced Advertising Business Development Consultant
I’ve worked with dozens of advertising, PR and digital agencies of all sizes across the globe to create massively successful business development plans that add high-quality clients – faster.
I offer both one-on-one training and agency workshops.
Contact me and take me up on my free Vito Corleone offer.
Leverage my experience.
- I ran North American and European business development and major accounts at Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising Worldwide.
- I owned the Oregon ad agency Citrus. Our clients included Harrahs, Nike college and MLB marketing, The Montana Lottery, LegalZoom and the United Nations.
- I bought and sold three ad agencies.
- I wrote the best-selling The Levitan Pitch. Buy This Book. Win More Pitches.
- I was a founder and CEO of the digital company ActiveBuddy. Microsoft bought us.
What I’ll do for you…
I will help you build a comprehensive business development plan that is so customized for your business goals, market, skills, and staff you’ll run it 24/7.
In four to six weeks you will have a detailed account-based-marketing and content-based sales plan that will begin to help you position your agency for success, grow your client base and generate higher revenues.
My bottom line: The only way to win this game is to be dedicated to the goal of running a best in class, unignorable B2B account-based marketing, and inbound sales program.