Fuel Lines Advertising Agency New Business Conference: October 8-9
Fuel Lines New Business Conference will be held in Nashville, TN on October 8-9. The Tennessee part is where the bourbon comes into play. But, that isn’t the reason you should attend. Here are a couple of other really good reasons. These are not necessarily in order of importance:
- I am a keynote speaker and I’d love to meet you in Nashville.
- Another great keynote speaker is the famous (infamous?) ‘Ad Contrarian’ author and blogger Bob Hoffman. Bob is one of the folks that added his humorous but oh so spot on insights to my book, “The Levitan Pitch.”
- You will get to see the smart Michael Gass of Fuel Lines and the well-read Jami Oetting of Hubspot’s Agency Post. Plus.
- You will spend a couple of days focussing on advertising agency new business to hear what works and to interact with other agency leaders to hone your agency’s new business program.
- Nashville is sweet in October.
Sign Up –> Right Here
“New business has been a problem historically for agencies. It’s made worse with the paradigm shift in business development. The primary battle for new business has moved online. It’s now more important to be FOUND than to CHASE new business,” said Gass.
Fuel Lines New Business Conference will provide inspiring insights and top-notch sessions from the best and brightest new business thought leaders with a laser focus on the NEW drivers of business development.
Inspiring insights, top-notch sessions from the best and brightest new business thought leaders with a laser focus on the NEW drivers of business development. It’s now more important to be found than to chase new business.
The Fuel Lines New Business Conference 2015 agenda details will be available by April 1st.
Keynote presenters include:
- Bob Hoffman, “The Ad Contrarian”, former president of the Hoffman/Lewis agency inSan Francisco. He is author of “101 Contrarian Ideas About Advertising” which became Amazon’s best-selling advertising book. He is also author of “The Ad Contrarian” book and “The Ad Contrarian” blog, which was named one of the world’s most influential advertising and marketing blogs by Business Insider. Bob’s newest book is soon to be released, “Marketers Are From Mars, Consumers Are From New Jersey”.
- Peter Levitan, Business Development Consultant. Peter is the author of “The Levitan Pitch. Buy This Book. Win More Pitches.”, a detailed ‘how-to’ guide for advertising agencies that want to build and deliver smarter pitches and presentations. Peter’s book and business development consultancy are based on his 30 years of business development experience. He was Business Development Director at Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising in New York and London; owner of a two-office ad agency in Oregon and was the CEO and founder of two internet publishing and technology companies. One which was bought by Microsoft.
- Paul Roetzer, CEO of PR 20/20. Paul is founder and CEO of PR 20/20, a Cleveland-based inbound marketing agency, and author of The Marketing Performance Blueprint (Wiley, 2014) and The Marketing Agency Blueprint (Wiley, 2012). As HubSpot’s first agency partner in 2008, Roetzer helped to pioneer a VAR program that now includes more than 2,000 agencies worldwide. He is the creator of Marketing Agency Insider and Marketing Score, a regular contributor to leading marketing industry blogs and a frequent speaker on the topics of agency management, content marketing, inbound marketing and marketing performance.
The conference also features an extensive schedule of more than 20 breakout sessions. Here are just a few of the breakout session speakers:
- Don Beehler, National Public Relations Consultant and Writer, Author of, “The Art of Telling Your Agency’s Story”
- Julian Boulding, President of thenetworkone, London, one of the largest independent agency networks.
- Jeff Fromm, Author of, “Marketing to Millennials” & “Millennials With Kids”, President of FutureCast, a millennial marketing consultancy.
- Stephanie Holland, Agency Owner, Consultant, and Author of “She-conomy: A Guys Guide to Marketing to Women”.
- John McDougall, President of McDougall Interactive, Author of, “Web Marketing On All Cylinders”.
- Jami Oetting, Hubspot, Content Strategist for Agency Post, HubSpot’s blog for agency professionals.
- Jaci Russo, Agency CEO at the Russo Group, Speaker and featured Writer for Ad Age’s Small Agency Diary and the Talent Zoo.
- Bob Sanders, President of Sanders Consulting Group, an Ad Agency New Business & Growth Consultant.
Who Should Attend
This premiere two-day conference will include everything needed to create new business success for advertising, digital, media and PR agencies.
If you are charged with developing a new business program for your agency, this conference is for you.
For a more personal experience, the conference is limited to the first 200 registrants. This will allow for greater access to speakers, sponsors, partners, networking opportunities and a greater sense of community.