From The Land Of Self Promotion:
Buy My Book On The Art And Science of Ad Agency New Business And Change Your Agency’s Future.
Imagine spending only $12 bucks on Amazon for the paperback and even less for the digital version to buy a book that will dramatically change how you and your ad agency team creates and runs new client pitches and presentations. Imagine that after you’ve read the book, you will win more pitches!
Imagine not doing this.
No, don’t imagine that. Because, I want you to buy my book…
“The Levitan Pitch. Buy This Book. Win More Pitches.”
I want you to win more business, be happy and make more money.
Why should you listen to me?
You might be asking… Is this Levitan Pitch for real. Don’t take my word for it: here are two reviews from two serious advertising industry dudes:
“I have to admit, IT IS the most complete ‘how-to-book’ on ad agency pitches I’ve ever read. If there was a class on how to pitch the right way, this should be the required text book.” – Michael Gass / Fuel Lines
“I am in the middle and your book, Buy This Book. Win More Pitches… And loving it! We just brought on a new BD person and this is their textbook. Thank you.” – Mitch Joel / Twist Image
What’s in The Levitan Pitch?
Here’s what you will find inside the book:
- 7 Chapters, 252 pages
- 30 of the latest tips on processes, content and presentation preparation
- 14 interviews with well-known business and presentation experts Like P&G’s procurement leader
- 16 “how-to’s’ from USA / European / Australian agency search consultants
- The 12 pitch killing mistakes illustrated by 12 humorous cartoons
- 7 Important pitch related subjects:
- Understanding the client mindset
- The role of the agency search consultant
- Working with procurement
- The art of negotiation
- Agency compensation
- Managing legal and intellectual property issues
- Strategy development
- The Levitan Pitch System: Process, Content, Presentation Prep, The Deliver