Yup 11 B2B Email Marketing Statistics – A Sweet List Just For Your Advertising Agency Business Development Program
I just got off a long business development planning call with an advertising agency in Canada. We spent a good deal of time discussing the value of building and running an advertising agency email newsletter. I have written about email newsletters before but just built a set of statistics that supports my email advice that your agency should think hard about getting that newsletter out there (if you have a newsletter, good for you), Bottom line = email marketing should be a key element of your business development program.
My email marketing statistics list is below. But, just for the hell of it, here are a couple of earlier email marketing blog posts. Worth a read.
- Frozen emails and business development
- A marketing email program with personality
- Should you use email marketing for ad agency new business?
My 11 B2B Email Marketing Statistics (2022)
- 81% of B2B marketers use email marketing newsletters for biz dev. (Content Marketing Institute, 2020)
- B2B marketers send email marketing newsletters every 25 days. (SuperOffice, 2020)
- 31% of B2B marketers use email to nurture leads. (Content Marketing Institute, 2020)
- 87% of B2B marketers say email is one of their top free organic distribution channels. (Content Marketing Institute, 2020)
- 90% of content marketers say email engagement is the top metric they track to measure content performance. (Content Marketing Institute, 2020)
- 89% of all B2B email campaigns are sent from a company name. (SuperOffice, 2020)
- 85% of marketers say they work with email marketing platforms. (Content Marketing Institute, 2020)
- The highest email click-through rate goes to the consulting services companies at 25%. (Constant Contact, 2021)
- Marketers who segment their campaigns see as much as a 760% increase in revenue. (Campaign Monitor, 2019)
- Over 80% of marketers said they’d rather give up social media than email marketing. (Litmus, 2020)
- YIKES!!!! You better be good at email marketing – 306 billion to be exact. And this number is expected to reach 361 billion by the end of 2024. (Constant Contact 2022)