Yup, I Have 2022 Goals
Just a quickie here about my 2022 goals. Just for my head. Just to maybe get your juices flowing. Your goals juices – that is. Your other juices are up to you.
Some goals aqui…
- I’ve been intellectualizing, a bit too much, with some smart photographers about who can photograph who? Can me, a white guy, photograph people not like me, as in a series on lesbians? Can I go back to Selma and continue my series in the south? Can I do that black family project in L.A.? On the left or above is a photo I took many years ago. I like it. I am going to write about this ‘who can photograph who?’ subject on PetaPixel.
- I am going to dig in deeper about account-based marketing – ABM – just for you – right here on this blog. Well, it is called ABM but it is just plain old very smart sales techniques. Too many advertising agencies do not use ABM. Why?
- I am joining a group in Mexico that is all about micro-lending to Mexican women so they can start their own businesses.
- I will be in Argentina twice this year visiting my 1.5-year-old granddaughter. She is here with her parents right now. Yes, I will drink a lot of red wine.
- I have to get my ass back to SE Asia. Been all over. The last big trip was to India in January 2020. Too long ago.
- I will continue to get lots of incoming questions from people that want to move to Mexico. Read about it here – Quit Advertising.
There is more, but I will spare you.
Oh, OK, One Other Thing.
I am starting the year finishing up with two agencies, as in they hired me to help them grow their agency client base. And, starting on two new assignments. Thank y’all!
Now, shouldn’t working with me be one of YOUR goals?