Do you live in Portland (you know, the western one)? If so, check out the intro video below, say, “Damn, I better go to this Design Week gig” on October 8 and sign up for Dissecting Design before it is sold out. My fav? The Nutcase story and Rachel on fashion.
Tickets are available now through the Portland Advertising Federation website, at this link…
Who is sharing their secrets?
- (Food) Julian Rose: award-winning French-Canadian Master Chocolatier and Director of Research and Development for Moonstruck Chocolate Company
- (Fashion) Rachel Gorenstein: Creative Director/Owner/Buyer of moulé fashion stores in Canada and the U.S., and Fashion Designer of the innovative/classic Rachel Mara Collections
- (Bikes / Sports) Michael Morrow: former Nike designer and branding agency founder, the Founder and CEO of globally popular Nutcase (bicycle) Helmets
- (Photography) Derrin Battles: Sports, Lifestyle and Product Photographer, and Co-Owner of Polara Studio s
- (Marketing/Advertising) Steve Luker: Former Weiden & Kennedy Creative Director, Co-Founder/Partner and Executive Creative Director of cutting edge Mutt Industries
Yo Portland… I know you do things last minute. –> But, get on it now.