My Advertising Agency Business Development System Is Designed To Help Grow Profits
When I started working with advertising agencies to build their new business pipelines and profits there were just a couple of advertising agency business development consultants. Today, there are a few more to choose from.
However, if you are looking for the most experienced agency business development consultant – I am that guy.
As a start, here are a couple of kudos from successful clients.
“I have worked with Peter many times in varied projects over the past 25 years. Peter is one of the very few strategists that can think both analytically and creatively. All his recommendations were intelligent, appropriate, creative and ultimately, very effective.”
Beau Fraser, President, The Gate Worldwide, global agency, New York
“Our brand new business development program is less than a month old, but so far we’ve won 3 new clients. The crazy part, they call in, talk to us for 10 minutes, and then say the magical words, “what are the next steps to get started.”
Our business has a new timeline that we call, BP and AP (Before Peter… After Peter) everything (including our pipeline and financial numbers) are stronger AP.”
Sam Yadegar, Partner, HawkSEM, leading SEM agency, Los Angeles
I am the most experienced business development consultant
I know that this is a crazy, self-centered thing to say, but it is true.
- I ran North American and European business development at Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising Worldwide.
- I owned Citrus, an advertising agency with offices in Portland and Bend, Oregon. Clients included Harrahs, Nike, The Montana Lottery and LegalZoom.
- I bought and sold three ad agencies.
- I’ve pitched and won accounts from Los Angeles to Boise to Seoul to Dusseldorf.
- I’ve sat on the client side of the table as CEO and founder of two digital companies. Microsoft bought one.
- I advise advertising, PR, design and digital agencies across the USA, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
- I wrote a best-selling book on agency business development.
- My well-read Insights section has over 600 business development blog posts.
What I’ll do for you…
I will help you build a business development plan that is so customized for your market, skills, and staff you’ll run it 24/7.
In four to six weeks you will have a comprehensive sales plan that will begin to generate higher revenues.
My bottom line: The only way to win this game is to be dedicated to the goal of running a best in class, unignorable B2B account-based marketing, and inbound sales program.